Wey Ting attended local Hwa Chong Junior College, but it wasn’t until after graduation that she took her first programming course which kindled her love for software development!
After graduating from Brown University in Rhode Island with both a Bachelors and Masters in Computer Science, Ting headed to Silicon Valley where she worked at many prominent Technology companies including Oracle, Cisco, Asera, eBay and Paypal.
After gaining over 10 years of valuable working experience in Silicon Valley , she decided to return to her Singaporean roots to start a new venture. Thus, Incube8 Pte Ltd was born in 2013.
We have grown rapidly from a small 4 person team working together in a single-bedroom condominium apartment to a 20-30 person team working out of L&Y [email protected]
We are privately funded, rapidly expanding, and already profitable in our first year of operation.
Our team is growing fast. We need you in making Incube8 truly special. Come join us!
If you have a passion for testing with great attention to detail, you may be cut out for a career in manual testing. As a QA Manual Tester, you will have a major role to play in the quality assurance stage of software development. You will carry out manual tests to ensure the software created meets the requirements. This involves the analysis of software to prevent issues and fixing bugs before the product is dispatched to users.
A passionate React Front End Software Engineer, interested in building high performance and scalable applications to handle millions of users.
Your main responsibility is to build Front-End systems with an emphasis on scale and speed. You will collaborate with the designers, other developers and the business to design and implement new and exciting products. You will also be involved in reviewing other engineers’ code to maintain and improve code quality.
This is an opportunity to join a successful software company offering the chance to work on interesting and varied cross-platform projects using the latest development technologies.
● MUST HAVE: At least 2 years Front-end React experience (Please do not apply if you do
not meet this requirement.)
● MUST HAVE: Experience working with Redux, React Router and ES6 features
● Portfolio of past projects written in React (with an emphasis on mobile apps)
● Familiar with Frontend modern toolchains (Webpack, Babel, …) or similar ones
● Solid understanding of the CSS3, HTML5, SASS, Git
● Experience with Responsive Web Design (mobile first)
● Knowledge of Blade front end frameworks a plus
● Basic PHP Understanding a plus
● Basic Agile/Scrum methodology understanding
Casual, teamwork, off-sites and fun. We work hard and play hard.